Impressive Sapa experience
Your Sapa travel will start by car downhill to MaCha, where you start descending on a dirt trail through a Black Hmong village, you have opportunity to enjoy spectacular view over rice paddy terraces and cornfields. You will take a stop for lunch at a nice spot or in a cosy Dao family.
After lunch, you will have a stroll and discover the local daily life as Red Dao and Black Hmong minorities, two largest ethnic groups in Sapa. you will enjoy their welcome green tea and having funs with the local people, then your Sapa minority guide will tell you about their traditions and their cilture.
Your mountain trek will continue by going downhill toward Trung Chai where the car is waiting for you to return Sapa. End of your Sapa daily trek.
– Transport by the air-conditioned private car
– The private English speaking guide
– Hotel as listed (based on 2 persons/room including breakfast)
– Meals as indicated in the program ( B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
– Entrance fee
– Mineral water
– Train tickets: Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi (soft sleepper of cabin of 4 berths)
– Tips & Personal expenses such as Laundry, drinks…
– Visa to Vietnam
– Personal travel insurance
– Bank charge fees for payment
– Other services not mentioned in the “Inclusion”