Wonderful Red Daos Homestay Trekking Tour
Day 1: Sapa – CanHo- Xaxeng
We will first travel by car uphill to the nice waterfall where you start trekking downhill through a mountainous area by following a dirt trail. During the homestay trekking, you will have many opportunities to enjoy spectacular view over rice paddy terraces and cornfields. You will take a stop for lunch at a nice spot.
After lunch, the trek will continue by going downhill toward Xaxeng village where you can meet Red Dao and Black Hmong minorities, two largest ethnic groups in Sapa. Your guide will tell you about daily life and tradition of these two people. Here you stay overnight in local house. You will be able to take a walk around the village while your guide prepares dinner
Approx: Grade 2 of 5/ 1-hour driving/ 5 hours walking/ 1-hour lunch.
Day 2: Hang Da – Hau Chu Ngai – Giang Ta Chai-Sapa
Breakfast at the homestay,then you will be heading toward Hang Da. You will pass through several minority villages along the way. The nice walk through the rain forest and rice paddy terraces before reaching a small highland,enjoy breathtaking views over the fantastic valleys. You then stop by Hau Chu Ngai village of Black Hmong, where your lunch will be served.
After lunch, you take a walk under the shadow of pine trees as well as a short walk from side to side of the Muong Hoa valley, arrive at the rattan bridge, short break at the foot of a nice waterfall before heading back to Sapa.
Approx: Grade 3 of 5/ 5-6 hours walking/ 1-hour lunch.
– Transport by the air-conditioned private car
– The private English speaking guide
– Hotel as listed (based on 2 persons/room including breakfast)
– Meals as indicated in the program ( B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
– Entrance fee
– Mineral water
– Train tickets: Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi (soft sleepper of cabin of 4 berths)
– Tips & Personal expenses such as Laundry, drinks…
– Visa to Vietnam
– Personal travel insurance
– Bank charge fees for payment
– Other services not mentioned in the “Inclusion”